Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day?

For those of you who don't have a Valentine or the person you've asked hasn't given you a straight answer or maybe you had a Valentine but something happened...

happens to the best of us :| On another note it is Chinese New Year (Lunar New Year) for the non-Chinese readers :)

Fair hate it when i think about what i'm going to write on my blog...then when i click 'New Post' all of my ideas disappear *sigh*

Well it is Valentines Day...And i did promise to Mention 'Bec Freeman' in one of my posts...so there it is Bec :)

Sitting in my room contemplating doing my homework...just contemplating though...

well the day ain't over just yet...i think i should go make the most of what's left :)

as short as it is...
that's my...life as it happens

No comments:

Post a Comment